Dependent upon services rendered.
Insurance Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does your employer offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Please contact your insurance company to confirm authorization and determine copay before your first visit.
Western Health Advantage
Various Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Cash, check, Paypal, VISA, AMEX and Mastercard are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by phone at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.