Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma Recovery
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Law Enforcement Peer Support
- Behavioral Educational Presentations
- Disruptive Event Management
I specialize in working on-site with agencies and businesses in Critical Incident Stress Debriefings, Disruptive Event Management and Behavioral education presentations and workshops on various forms stress management.
As a retired law enforcement veteran of twenty-one years, I use my background and understanding to work with emergency responders and their significant others to address relational issues, as well as the effects of acute and cumulative trauma. I am a clinician and peer with the West Coast Posttrauma Retreat and SOS in Marin County (part of the First Responder Support Network).